This is a blog about our life. From balancing 2 jobs, 3 dogs, 2 cats a beautiful home in horse country and our eternal marriage. Join us on this fun journey. May you laugh, cry and share in our experiences.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Not What I Planned

This morning was proving to be very productive and was looking like it was going to be a great day. As it comes to a close I should remind myself not to be so optomistic.



Mike woke up about 6:30 got ready for work kissed me goodbye and left. I was going to take advantage of sleeping in (seeing as I didn't have to be at work until noon, this was going to work out great) That was until Titus ( our 13 week old german shepherd ) decided that he had to go potty NOW!!!! at 6:45 (so much for sleeping in)

After the dogs had thier daily backyard run, bathroom time, and barck at the neighbors time. I figured it was time they should go on a nice long walk and drain the energy. (and hey it doesn't hurt me either right?) After arriving home from our nice LONG walk everyone got fed. Then it was time to clean the house.

After the clean house happy dogs it was time to make the journey to work.



I arrived to a very busy store to which everyone needed something to look at or done.

I dont know if the short us had uloaded in front of my work today, all I can say is what a day. At the end of the day about 1 hour before closing the store for the night the bathroom had flooded so bad it was on the sales floor. Which left 1 manager and 3 employees to close the store, care for the customers and clean the flood. It was definatly time to go home after that.



As I reflect on the day, I think it was not what I planned. Oh well Maybe tommorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment